Wednesday, April 15, 2009

THE 'P' WORD

[CAUTION: TRAIN OF THOUGHT COMING THROUGH WITHOUT A CABOOSE...]

Yes, I have Parkinson's Disease, and it is a bloody nuisance. Makes me shake with rage, it does.

For example, the other day I had an improtant meeting. I woke up early enough so as not to be under sress of rushing to put on my makeup or do my hair. Nope. Didnt work. I shook more than my breakfast cereal. You know my brand...

"Chocolate Earthquake Buds - Made with 100% artificial sweetener - you'll never sit still again - no nutritional value, but by gosh your girlfriend wont ever have to buy batteries again...

{HEY WATCH IT - THIS IS A FAMILY BLOG!}

For her flashligh?

{THAT'S BETTER - JUST WATCH IT. . .}

Okay...

I really hate it when God sneaks up on me like that...makes me feel like Bill Cosby... but my ark is worse than my byte...

Anyway, you get the idea. Now, I am not complainging. I tremble at the thought...but I really dont like having this disease. Why me, Lord?

{WHY IS A CROW?}

Oh no. Not that one again...

{CAWS...}

I suppose that is a good enough reason for anything. Especially when you are God...

{IT'S GOOD TO BE GOD}

Right, Mel...

Well the Bible says it is normal (1), so I fear I cant complain, now can I...

Parkinsons may cause me to die some day, but I will NOT let it kill me...


- - Olivia


(1) Philippians 2:12b-13 "...work out your salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure"

No comments:

Post a Comment